Что заказать, чтобы получить бесплатный UPS? (Не актуально!)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Натали:)

Новичок
Шопоголик
Russia
oxi, я звонила (точнее супруг, у него хорошо получается их убедить)))). Но тут кто-то благодаря письмам все получил, кажется cccola, уточните у нее.

Реакции: oxi

Teeana

Новичок
Шопоголик
Харьков
девочки, как думаете, 7 купальников чем отправят юпсом или обычной ?)))

смотря какие купальнички) если без всяких штучек, то,может, и обычной..а если всякие стеклянные сердца,звездочки и нашивки из бусинок,то,может, и упс...ом

exolana

Новичок
Шопоголик
Москва
Джинсовый топ GP-256755
Бэбидолка GP-210593
Комплект белья
Шлепки колин стюарт
3 скраба Naturally Victoria's Secret

Мало для юпса, да?

Анастасия Бычкова

Новичок
Шопоголик
1 021
8 003
Москва
vinmilk.livejournal.com
Здравствуйте, я тут новичок, однако с ВС заказала уже 19 посылок (зарегистирована в августе 2008). Первые 5 посылок были почтой, остальные "халявным ЮПСом". Помогали приемы типа - 1) пара обуви и что-то еще, 2) более 2 флаконов Сикрет Гарден, 3) среднего размера сумка, 4) подушка из клиренса ПИНК 5) свыше 3 пухлых свитеров 6)тапочки, больше 2х пар

Реакции: LoveKA

Joulia

Новичок
Шопоголик
Москва
Ленусик, а скиньте ссылку на вещи!!))) посмотрим что там)) может и два хватит!!

Indigo

Душа компании
Шопоголик
2 096
1 916
Москва
Вроде увеличили лимит 10000, если отправлять обычной почтой.
Почтой России ЕМС он и был 10000...

Indigo добавил 12.02.2010 в 15:07
А что вы смотрите на английском ведь модно же на русском смотреть?
Я уже в упс позвонила они сказали что доставка будет в понедельник:aq::ak:

А какая разница на русском или на английском...с сайта ВС смотрю...)
Понятно, что в понедельник, таможню еще не прошли...

Последнее редактирование:

berrymoor

Новичок
Шопоголик
ДВ
berrymoor, оно)) странно, вчера не было, тут еще девочки сетовали

странные вещи с ним происходят) если кладу в корзину 4 - его нет. кладу отдельно 3 и 1 - есть )) ну его от греха подальше ) отправят еще обычной почтой.

Noname

Новичок
Шопоголик
Ростов-на-Дону
Девочки, сижу думаю:bu:, как лучше сделать - посоветуйте пож-та :ax:
хочу заказать кашемировое платье (79 дол), две кофточки (по 40 каждая примерно), тоже кашемировые и штук 10 трусов (ок.65)
как посоветуете отправить, с какими кодами? и хот-ся юпсом халявным, что до заказать

а если раскатать губы на бесплатную доставку? заказ от 200 дол и вес должен быть маленьким? правильно понимаю?
такой заказ обычной отправят или все равно нет гарантии?

Noname добавил 27.11.2009 в 13:17
Алиса Александровна, спасибо

Valkiria

Новичок
3 365
Москва
Девочки подскажите, вся волнуюсь) Сделала заказ позавчера, ещё in process, а я вот всё думаю чем отправят)
сапоги jessica simpson, вьетнамки pink, очки, sweaterdress и гель пинковский 1 всего, ибо не укладывалась уже в 125$. как думаете - потянет на ups ?

Luckycat, почти уверена, что отправят UPS - сапоги, как правило, в больших коробках) :yes:

Реакции: luckycat

tatyshat

Новичок
Шопоголик
Тольятти
Я в шоке ...уже который день веду бесполезную переписку с Викой по поводу их подставы и высылания моей посылки на ЮПС м вместо почты, пыталась им как то объяснить что попала на таможню из-за них ЧТО МНЕ ДЕЛАТЬ? поскажите кто-нибудь как повлиять на них?, переписку прилагаю, начинать лучше с низу:
RE: Victoria's Secret Order #421668193 - PLEASE DO NOT SEND MY ORDER THROUGH UPS [#1133393]‏
From: Victoria's Secret Customer Care (CustomerCare@VictoriasSecret.com)
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 3:41:49 PM
To: tatyshat@hotmail.com

Dear Tatyana,

Thank you for the e-mail regarding the taxes and duties and shipping method on your order. We apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.

Orders shipped outside the U.S. are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) and Brokers World Wide (BWW). Unfortunately, we are unable to request a particular ship method.

Your order has shipped with the United Parcel Service and should arrive on or before July 1, 2010. If you don’t receive the package by the expected arrival date, please reply to this e-mail or call anytime, so that we can assist you further.

The UPS tracking number for this package is 1Z1973450486302029. You can track your order by clicking on the link below or 'copy and paste' the URL into the address line of your browser.

http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

Unfortunately, shipments outside the United States may be subject to import charges, which are the responsibility of the purchaser. These charges are not included in our quoted price and the customer's responsibility lie both in paying these charges and in being informed as to what those charges may be. As a courtesy to our customers, UPS may clear customs in order to deliver the package in a timely manner. In return, UPS will send request for payment for the customs charges.

Victoria's Secret, as a member of the international business community, strictly adheres to the rules and regulations of the countries to which we ship packages. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.

This information is stated on our web site before you click purchase when placing your order. It can also be found under our customer service section. To view the details, please click on the link below or 'copy and paste' the URL into the address line of your browser.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/shipping/international_shipping/?rfnbr=8684

If you need further assistance, please reply to this e-mail or call anytime.

Tatyana, Victoria's Secret values each of our customers and we hope you will grant us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Victoria's Secret.

Order #421668193

Sincerely,

Tia B.
VictoriasSecret.com Customer Service

Visit www.VictoriasSecret.com
Phone 1.800.475.1935 or (outside the U.S. and Canada) 1.937.438.4197
Fax 1.937.438.4290

It only happens twice a year! We invite you to shop our Semi-Annual Sale online starting May 19, 2010. Stock up on all of your favorite little luxuries at the lowest prices of the year. To view our Semi-Annual Sale online, please click on the link below or copy and paste it into the address field of your browser.

www.VictoriasSecret.com

--Original Message--
Date: 6/4/2010 4:46:30 PM
To: CustomerCare@VictoriasSecret.com
Subject: RE: Victoria's Secret Order #421668193 - PLEASE DO NOT SEND MY ORDER THROUGH UPS [#1133393]

Dear Pam,

Ive got your point, but Ive asked you 3 times : Please not going to use UPS, please use BWW...but it had not any influence on you.

I absolutly sure that UPS provide ONLY EXPRES - 5 working days delivery, and the limit for UPS delivery is $160 only,

but the general problem with UPS now - they are not even going to ask me whould I like to go through customs clearance or not for my order, cause they DO NOT provide customs clearance for phisical bodies , and they automatically going to send my order back to you.I had a talk with UPS head office in Moscow (Russia) and they told : I have no chance to recive my order cause you used UPS not BWW.

I tried to explain to you this circumstances with UPS in Russia.

Its a pity that I cant do it in time, I am not even sure that now you do catch the problem during your using the UPS.

thank you ,

Tanya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:55:44 +0000
Subject: RE: Victoria's Secret Order #421668193 - PLEASE DO NOT SEND MY ORDER THROUGH UPS [#1133393]

Dear Tatyana,
Thank you for your e-mail regarding the return of your order. We apologize for any frustration this matter may have caused you.
Please be assured we do understand your e-mail. However, uunfortunately, as we stated in our last e-mail, orders shipped outside the U.S. are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) and Brokers World Wide (BWW). We are unable to request a particular ship method and UPS does not mean the order shipped standard. We do use UPS for standard delivery which takes 14 to 21 business days. We apologize for any confusion this matter may have caused.
We ask that you allow up to 30 days for us to receive and process your return order. Once your merchandise is processed and entered into our system, we assure you that you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
We also invite you to view the details of your order history including your return/exchange orders by clicking on the link below, or 'copy and paste' the URL into your browser.
https://www.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/orderstatus/

Tatyana, we regret any inconvenience we may have caused. We take customer service seriously at Victoria’s Secret and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Order #421668193
Sincerely,

Pam S.
Fax 1.937.438.4290

--Original Message--
Date: 6/4/2010 10:07:40 AM

Dear Shannon O.,

May be my english not well ... I dont know why you are dont understand me at all,

Ive gave you this link:
http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z1973450486302029

If you follow the link youll realize that you used the UPS for my order (UPS - is provider for International express delivery NOT for STANDARD DELIVERY),
and my order will come in 5 buisness days to me...but I cant receive it
I asked the standard delivery - NOT UPS EXPRESS,

the reason why I would like the standard delivery is the difference between limit.
For UPS Express delivery limit consist ONLY 5000 RR or $160,
but for standard delivery with for example BWW or USPS the limit is higher and consist 10000 RR or near $300- thats why I asked you the standard delivery NOT TROUGH UPS...

The current situation with UPS in Russia is followed: UPS make the customs clearance ONLY FOR LEGAL ENTITY and temporary NOT DEAL with packages for PHISICAL BODY!!!

The future situation with my package absolutly predictable : when the package arrive to Russia its will be send back to USA automatically!

Ive sent to you a lot of mails regarding the method of delivery and admonished you about problems in case you will choose UPS for my order,
but without ANY RESULTS...unfortunatly

I dont see the point for delivering to Russia and automatically delivering back to USA...thats why I asked you delete my order cause I never recive it due to dificulties of UPS with Russian custom...

Dear sirs could you hear me now?

Please could you help me to solve this problem - take back your goods and gave back my money.

thank you a lot, and I hope youll understand me

Tanya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:25:16 +0000

Dear Tatyana, Thank you for your e-mail request to cancel your order. We regret any disappointment this may cause. After reviewing your order, we regret to inform you that we are unable to make updates or cancel it at this time. Our records indicate that order #421668193 has processed for shipment and is expected to arrive on or before July 1, 2010.
Orders shipped outside the United States are sent via UPS and Brokers World Wide (BWW). We are not currently shipping express delivery to Russia.Unfortunately, we are unable to request a specific courier for International shipments. We regret any disappointment this may cause.
Please be advised that these shipments may be subject to import charges assessed by your country's government. These charges are not included in the aforementioned charges and are the responsibility of the customer.
To view our International shipping rates and important details regarding International deliveries, please click on the link below or 'copy and paste' the URL into the address line of your browser.
https://www.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/shipping/international_shipping/?rfnbr=8684
Should you need to return any merchandise, please click on the link below, or 'copy and paste' the URL into the address line of your browser.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/returns/?rfnbr=8685

You can check the status of your order or view your order history online by clicking on the link below.

Tatyana, Victoria's Secret values each of our customers and we hope you will grant us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for contacting Victoria's Secret.

Order #421668193

Sincerely,

Shannon O.

Fax 1.937.438.4290
--Original Message--
Date: 6/3/2010 11:57:25 PM

Dear Jennifer,

I've got your point, but as I see you already sent my order by UPS, look at following way:

http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z1973450486302029

And my order already in OBETZ, OH, US ...

I think you are dont realy know the current situation with your delivering partners - you already using UPS...and dont even asked the customer
whould he like to UPS delivery option.

I am getting trubles with customs clearance cause your used the UPS for my order.

Could you please delete my order and give my money back I am not going to pay additional 30 % for customs clearance due to fact that my order above

limit for buisness delivery (through UPS) in Russia.

Could you please as well take a look to my previouse 2 e-mails below,

cause I've got a feeling that you not in the loop of my point and my requirements and above all of this you have no information about the general situation with delivery of your company.

Please help me with decleaning of my order right now, and getting my money back to my bank account ($ 234,80)

And please, could you let me know.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Tanya.

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:33:14 +0000

Dear Tatyana, Thank you for your e-mail regarding the status of your order. We are happy to assist you with your inquiry.
Your order has been prepared for shipment and should arrive on or before July 1, 2010. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the shipment details once the package has shipped.
We apologize that United Parcel Services (UPS) is currently not available for shipments to Russia. We do not have any additional information regarding when delivery will resume via United Parcel Services (UPS).
Our current shipping partner is Brokers World Wide and your package will be delivered within 30 business days.
Please note that Standard shipment packages ship within 2 to 5 business days from processing. However, the order will still arrive by the delivery date given when placing the order.

You can check the status of your order or view your order history online by clicking on the link below.

Tatyana, we hope you enjoy your purchase and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Victoria’s Secret.

Order #421668193

Sincerely,

Jennifer R.

Fax 1.937.438.4290
--Original Message--
Date: 6/3/2010 11:33:26 AM

Dear Jeana,

thank you for your quik response, I am looking forward to you great assistence in the future,

could you will use USPS for delivery my order ?

and put me on the right way if I'am wronging for this option do you any way use UPS ?:

Standard International See Shipping & Handling Rates.

Delivery within 14-21 business days.

I just would like to receive my order through the ordinary POST SERVICE,
Unfortunatly I dont know about BWW - is it the ordinary post in USA?
In this case could you use BWW for my order or mentioned above USPS if this delivery option available.
I just would like to recive my order on the post office in Russia , not from UPS.

If you can NOT use other than UPS service, could you please BREAK UP my order from ONE order to TWO orders
and send 1st ONE - asap, and the second one IN A WEEK AFTER THE FIRST ONE - It would be great and helps to me
to avoide the problems with customs processing.

If all options proposed by me above NOT POSSIBLE - I have to decline my order and would like to get back my money
without 2way deliveries (to Russia and from Russia to USA wich takes a lot of time).

Please let me know how we are going to deal with my situation.

With best regards, Tanya

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:55:53 +0000
Subject: Re: Victoria's Secret Order #421668193 - PLEASE DO NOT SEND MY ORDER THROUGH UPS [#1133393]

Dear Tatyana,
Thank you for your e-mail regarding the ship method of your orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) and Brokers World Wide (BWW). Unfortunately, we are unable to request a particular ship method.
Tatyana, thank you for your interest in Victoria’s Secret. We hope you enjoy our products and look forward to serving you in the future.
Order #421668193
Sincerely,

Jeana G.
Phone 1.800.475.1935 or (outside the U.S. or Canada) 1.937.438.4197
Fax 1.937.438.4290

Introducing Victoria's Secret's lightest collection ever - The Nakeds. It is translucent and designed to be invisible on the body for a natural, supportive shape. To view our bra collections online, please click on the link below or 'copy and paste' it into the address line of your browser. http://www2.victoriassecret.com/landing/?cgnbr=OSBRPZZZZZZ

--Original Message--
Date: 6/3/2010 7:20:17 AM
Subject: Victoria's Secret Order #421668193 - PLEASE DO NOT SEND MY ORDER THROUGH UPS

Dear VictoriA'S Secret,

I've made order #421668193 with the amount near $ 240,

when I was making the order I've choosen the standard delivery option (for Russia the limit for standard delivery is 10000 RR or $ 320),

and I'll loking forward to receive my order through EXACTLY STANDARD DELIVERY,

otherwise (if you will send,by yourself, my order to me through UPS) I'll geting troubles with customs processing - cause the limit

for UPS delivery in Russia ONLY 5000 RR or $160.

I would like you to check once againe that for my order you will prefer STANDARD DELIVERY NOT UPS!!!

As I know the curent status of my order IN PROCESS - while it's not late DONT SEND BY UPS please.

thanks a lot,

sincerely yours , Tanya Sh.

tatyshat добавил 06.06.2010 в 16:16
Я уже устала у меня пальцы в мозолях а они похоже так и не поняли ничего...ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ? я хочу чтоб они забрали нафег заказ и вернули мне деньги желательно и доставку, и почему вообще они не могут вернуть посылку с полпути...и похоже придется ждать пока она придет в Россию и потом еще неделю пока вернется в США, почему допустим нельзя вернуть ее сейчас с Кёльна например??? такое ощущение что они вообще не читают что им пишут, и шлют нам в ответ свои дурацкие шаблонные письма...вобщем я на грани нервоза

tatyshat добавил 06.06.2010 в 16:18
Причем писать им с просьбой не отправлять ЮПСом я начала заранее пока еще заказ был ин процесс...узнав о том что вернулся ЮПС и пытаясь предотвратить как то закрыть им возможность послать мою посылку ЮПСом...но им извиняюсь за выражение ПО ФИК ....все мои уговоры

stew-ra

Новичок
Шопоголик
Москва
Маргарита7,
Привет)
Еще помучаю? :) Вопрос важный)))
Вот у меня с 30 такой статус стоит и не меняется
MOSCOW, RU 04/30/2010 5:54 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
MOSCOW REGION, RU 04/30/2010 10:55 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Второго "импорта" не появляется. Но приписка такая стоит тоже с 30
Scheduled Delivery Date: 05/04/2010

То есть прошла посыль таможню 30? ли "пройдет" 4 мая, когдавыпустят его ко мне домой? как считается официальный статус?
Мне особенно важна эта дата (отсчета), так в сомнении заказывать сегодня упс или завтра - чтобы он не попал на таможню в случае скоростного прохождения.
Если та посыль 30 прошла, то есть на той неделе, то сегодня можно заказать, а если 4 пройдет, то нельзя.

ХЕЛП плиз, кто знает точно)))

GaLiKa

Новичок
Шопоголик
Москва
Девочки, вот решаюсь на первый заказ ... нужна ваша помощь :br:
Хочу взять- джинсы, блузку, 2 кофты, бюст и трусики.
Как думаете, я на ЮСП попадаю ... или нужно посылку утяжелить ?

Маргарита7

Душа компании
Шопоголик
4 475
2 789
ЮГ
Вот и я меньше трёх стараюсь не брать, как то успокаивают они меня :), хорошо что скоро НГ и большинство гелей-лосьонов уйдет из закромов :)

Nina Simone

Новичок
Шопоголик
Южно-Сахалинск
А если попробовать сумку+шлепки?

сумочка - плетенка - достаточно легкая :yes:

Может что-то из обуви найдете недорогое в довесок - за 19,99 (шлепки в данном случае могут не прокатить) :bw: или пару джинсов за 9,99 :bk: такое всегда пригодится :yes:

Annet M

Новичок
Шопоголик
г.Истра МО
Золотая..., спасибо за понимание!!!!!!!!!!!:ad: Я тут читала еще про какие-то сумки пляжные. И еще про какие-то подарочные. Где они там, че-то не найду? Подскажите, будьте добры.:)

feja88

Новичок
Шопоголик
1 065
2 162
Мск
не за что) Может мой слонячий 39р столько весил в коробке)) А вообще сами угги очень легкие

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.